- Beginners’ Squash every Tuesday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Intermediates' Squash every Thursday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Advanced Squash every Saturday, 1:15 pm - 2:30 pm *FREE THROUGHOUT OCTOBER!*
- Racketball Club Night every Wednesday, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Squash Club Night every Friday, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sessions are open to members and **non-members. YOUR FIRST SESSION IS FREE! **Non-members may visit the Club a maximum of 6 times before joining.
Coaching at LSRC
- Individual squash coaching is provided by our two England Squash Level 3 coaches, Mark Fuller and Simon (JJ) Herbert.
Squash is a hugely popular sport in the UK and across the globe. All you need are some indoor trainers (non-marking), a racquet – we have racquets you can borrow when attending a session, and balls are provided.
If you would like to find out more about Beginners’ Squash or any of the sessions outlined above, including one-to-one squash coaching, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Come and see us: Leicester Squash Club, 189 London Road, Leicester LE2 1ZE.