- Only one court can be booked for singles.
- Two consecutive courts may be booked for doubles.
- Members may book a court up to 14 days in advance but not before 6am each morning.
- Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name.
- Members playing on a court that has not been booked in their name before going on the court may be asked to leave the court.
- Members are encouraged to cancel a court as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- Courts cancelled more than 48 hours in advance are refunded. Courts cancelled within 48 hrs are only refunded when re-booked by another member.
- When playing a guest or visitor, members should:
- select "*** GUEST ***" as the opponent to show on the booking sheets
- transfer £3 credit to the *** GUEST *** member account.